Friday, March 29, 2013

Can i earn from my ads and google ad sense from website hosted for free?

Q. Hi , i found many servers like HELIOHOST, ATBHOST,0000FREE and many servers that are providing free web hosting with no forced ads. I am asking can i earn from my sites by putting ads and google adsense hosted by these servers?

A. Obviously

Can i file an injunction pro se in ny to stop a false and libelous web publication?
Q. Extortionist is posting false information with an unauthorized photo of me on the internet. Will a judge stop it. Google is hosting.

A. The answer is almost certainly no. Prior restraint on free speech is generally unheard of in this country. Hell, if Nixon couldn't stop the publication of the Pentagon Papers, and if Obama couldn't halt the release of the WikiLeaks documents, you're not going to be able to stop this person from publishing this. No judge is going to step in here to enjoin publication.

Once it's published, you can sue for damages. Welcome to the 1st Amendment.

Extortion, of course, changes things. I'd call the cops, see what they say. If it's really extortion, they can stop him-- they'll arrest him. Of course, the publication isn't illegal, it's the threat. If he doesn't try to obtain money in exchange for forbearing, he can publish anything he wants.

Where can I host email for my own domain?
Q. I have a domain and I want a name@my-domain email address. I require at least 1gig of space, IMAP support, webmail, and reliability.

I know both yahoo and google can host my email, but do either of them support IMAP? If not, are there any sites (other than fastmail) that match my needs?

A. I would recommend using a webhost like http://www.radixhosting.com/ . You'll have plenty of space, IMAP support, POP3 support, webmail, and very reliable servers and excellent customer support. I've been using them for half a year now and they have been a breath of fresh air.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment