Thursday, March 28, 2013

Is my Google Arabic translation correct?

Q. I wanted to write this as an introduction to a book: "Fear and God do not occupy the same space."

Google translation says...

اÙØ®ÙÙ ÙاÙÙÙ Ùا تشغ٠ÙÙس اÙØ­Ùز

Can someone (who can speak perfect Arabic) tell me how to write this lovely saying?

Thank you so much.
Andre,
London

Is it?

A. Hey , the google translation not always correct some time shows wrong grammar in this phrase let me give you the correct translation to your introduction :

اÙØ®ÙÙ ÙاÙÙÙ Ùا ÙحتÙا٠اÙØ­Ùز ÙÙسÙ

How do I get Google to translate an e-mail?
Q. I got an e-mail in German. I went to Google translations and they wanted me to download it from my files. How can I put the e-mail in my files or do something else that will work?

A. Copy and paste the information to Google Translator and translate from German to English.

Hope that helps!

Why Thai language is not easy to access according to internet and computer use?
Q. I feel shamed to ask "Do you know Thailand ?" I am Thai. I found that Vietnamese and Indonesia language are available in Google translation machine but Thai. I think in South East Asia several countries such as Laos Cambodia Singapore Myanmar Vietnam Malaysia and China support studying Thai language. However, There are not much programs to promote study Thai or other applications for instance translation, dictionary, reading machine or OCR.
When I register the websites, they want me to inform the language but there is no Thai provided. What happened? Maybe my language is a minority of world language use.

A. As far as "popular" languages are concerned... Thai is not one of them. Some websites choose only to support popular languages as opposed to supporting all of them. This saves them money and allows them to create a few awesome products as opposed to many mediocre products. Hope this helps.

Take care!
Brian




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment