Sunday, March 31, 2013

How to verify my Google Account with out a mobile phone?

Q. ^.^ Hi, I am needing to create a Google account, but whenever I make it to step 2 of the creating
process, I have to verify it with a mobile phone. It is the only option they are giving me - no option of email address verification. I don't have a mobile phone, and I am unable to use my friends, or parents.
I need this account because I want to comment on some YouTube videos and upload things and emails. ;) To sign in to YouTube and other apps, is to sign into your Google account.

I searched on the web, they said that you can create an account with any email address like Hotmail or Yahoo but I tried to put in an alternative email address in the email fields but it says: 'That looks like your email address. You can enter that below. Choose a new Google username (which will also be your new gmail.com address).


There a few more other suggestions that my research gave me, but it seems like those remedies and options do not work anymore, after all they were back in 2011.

I think Google needs to think twice about this mobile phone verification thing, because some people don't have access to phones, and some networks and countries don't flow with this system.

Anybody have some answers? :)
10 points best answer >.<

Thaaaaaaanks. )o.o(

A. Google asks for mobile Verification when it thinks your activity to be suspicious. For e.g. if you have created a lot of accounts from same IP address or use similar details in most accounts, it can happen.

You can try clearing your cache & cookies before signing up for a new account. Also, try using Proxy like hidemyass.com for signing up for an account. Also, you can use any friend's/relative's mobile number for verification. One number can be used to verify multiple accounts.

Hope it helps!

So I basically need a mobile phone to sign in to youtube?
Q. What kind of crap is this? I have to use a google account to sign into my youtube account, but to have a google account i have to have a mobile phone? This is absolutely ludicrous. I am not giving any phone number out to any internet site. Is this really how it is? What kind of stunt is google trying to pull with this?

A. If you read this site, you'll see an idiot every five minutes saying they lost their email and their password, and need a way to recover the password.

You can now do it from a cell phone.

It also prevents hacking.

Really a must have feature.

- 17R3W

What are the best WAP/WEB sites to use on a mobile phone to get an answer quick when playing a pub quiz?
Q. What is the quickest method of finding and answer to a general knowledge question using a mobile phone when playing a pub quiz. I am aware of AQA and also Shazzam for music rounds but i was thinking more of a free service that will give me the answer almost imidiately. This is why i wondered if there might be a WAP/WEB site that could be accessed. I have used GOOGLE but the results are too hard to find on a mobile.

A. ....... Is that not CHEATING .....?????




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment