Friday, March 29, 2013

How to login to Google services (gmail, blogger, youtube, etc) with IE 8?

Q. I cannot login to any Google services (gmail, blogger, youtube, etc) but can view blogs and every other website I have tried. I am using Internet Explorer 8. Keep getting "Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage" message.

Really need to login to Blogger more than anything, but am lost on what is even wrong.

A. Wouldn't it be easier to use Chrome as your browser, at least for when you want to log in to Google sites? Then you only need to log in once and you're automatically logged in to all Google services. You can still use IE8 the rest of the time. You can download Chrome free, it's easy.

Gmail and YouTube big problem please help me it would be fast?
Q. My YouTube account was canceled and that's ok but when I try to log in with google gmail Says error. Can I still use the gmail i link with my YouTube account?

A. I think you should go for new e-mail id, i think gmail id will be better option and create your new youtube account with that new id.

How to back up Yahoo (Small Business) Emails and Import them to Google-Hosted email account?
Q. I have Yahoo hosted email account and would like to transfer it to a Google (Gmail) - hosted. How do I crate a backup from my Yahoo emails so I can import them to Gmail and not lose them?

A. To backup your small business email account you will need to use a POP mail client like Outlook or Thunderbird to download your messages to your local computer. Instructions for setting up POP mail clients can be found at http://yhoo.it/f6trt2

This will get the messages on to your computer, I do not know if there is a way to import them to gmail other than to forward the messages to the new mail account. If you need further assistance or have other questions please contact us at http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/contactus




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment