Thursday, March 28, 2013

What does the "+1" in front of cell phone numbers mean?

Q. I noticed that some numbers have a +1 in front of them, and I was just wondering why numbers (usually I see cell phone numbers in my contact list with them. I (somewhat) searched Google, but couldn't find a straight answer. Thanks for anyone who is able to answer!

A. country code.

I lost all my phone numbers to my motorola atrix after plugging it into my macbook pro. Why is this?
Q. I recently plugged in my Motorola Atrix for the first time to my Macbook Pro. After updating a few APP's and removing all the pictures and video from the phone I unplugged it to find that most of my phone numbers had been deleted from the contacts. However, all my contacts STILL exist, there is just no phone numbers associated with the contacts. I was wondering if anyone could help me retrieve all of my phone numbers. All help is appreciated.

A. The same has happened to me after synching mine withy google and yahoo. My contact list is still there but just e-mail addresses have appeared, Sorry I couldnt help.

How do I get a WORKING phone number for BJ Penns Mixed Martial Arts Academy to Setup a training date?
Q. The phone numbers off google and other websites are disconnected and/or the wrong number. Anyone have a REAL contact that I can use to setup a training session at the school??

A. Visit there website, i'm sure they have one




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment