Saturday, March 30, 2013

Can I use a real estate agent to search for rentals in the Chicagoland area?

Q. I am moving 300 miles away next August. I have searched on craigslist and apartment.com but it would be nice if I could have a designated person to do search for me. I am moving in the Chicagoland area. Are there real estate agents (or anyone for that matter) that do this?
What about searching apartments for the suburbs?

A. They do this for high-end clients. For a one bedroom, they would probably not want to waste their time. A locator service would be better. I deal with them at work. I do NOT recommend Chicago Apartment Finders.

apartment savy
apartment people
apartment guys

chicago apartments and condo's

Or google "apartment locators chicago" and look around for yourself.

For the city and suburbs:
http://www.apartments.com/Illinois

Where can I find a good job for my Jordanian friend?
Q. He speaks perfect English and perfect Arabic. He actually majors in translation. He asked me to help him find a job in the U.S. but I'm not having much luck. He is a great person, very kind and friendly.

A. You can try uploading his CV to http://www.akhtaboot.com/. Though I've heard it's an excellent job finder, it only searches for jobs in the Middle East. Regarding finding jobs in the US, I guess Google may be helpful.

Does anyone know if careers as a inheritance finder exist?
Q. what you basically do is try and find the recently deceased person's family and inheriters.after much research and calling, etc. if you still cannot find their family then after a certain length of time you get to keep the money.where can I find this as a career?any info. on this would be greatly appreciated!

A. If you need extra money you should try working from home part time. Theres literally hundreds of different ways to do it online.

I got a free kit about how to make money using Google for free, only had to pay like a dollar for the shipping. I make more money online than I do with my crap day job.

Here's the site I got mine from if you want to check it out: http://tr.im/hwF3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment