Monday, December 31, 2012

Why did a church sue a lady for 500k for writing a negetive Google review?

Q. Why is this any different than a restaurant review?

The church is in Beaverton, Oregon.

A. They claim defamation but so far I've seen very little to back that up. Their Google review was subsequently loaded with more bad reviews so I guess they'll be in court for the next few hundred years.

Do tattoo removal creams really work? If so, whats the best/most effective one to get?
Q. I know anyone can search Google for reviews, but has anyone reading this personally experienced tattoo removal creams? If so, what works? Thank you.

A. nothing is out that does that effectively...

i've heard of wrecking ball but it doesn't do what it says the best way to get rid of a tattoo all together would be laser sry :(

Where can I get replacement parts for my phone?
Q. I am trying to get replacement parts for my Nokia Lumia 920, but all I can find on Google is reviews. I bought it cheap on eBay with a cracked screen and want to get a replacement LCD screen.
That's not an answer to my question. I have bought and fixed three phones in the past, and have never had problems with them. This is just such a new phone that a lot of websites don't have parts yet.

A. You are better off getting a new phone. Your first mistake was buying a damaged phone in the first place. The cost of a new screen will almost surely be more than the price of a new phone. Also, any shock that could damaged the screen could easily have caused additional internal damage that hasn't shown up yet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment