Sunday, December 30, 2012

How do I capture the screen image of a place in street view in Google Maps?

Q. How do I capture the screen image of a place in street view in Google Maps?

A. Press the "Print Screen" or "Prt sc" button on your keyboard, usually above the backspace button.
It copies your screen and puts it on your clipboard. To save the picture, go to Paint or Paint.net, hit "Control + V" to paste, crop the photo to your liking, and save the picture.

Is there a Google Street View Where You Can Ride a Train?
Q. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a train route I can view using street view? Has Google attached a camera to a train?

A. idk...but i LOVE street view!

How do I see my street view on google maps?
Q. I tried looking up my house on google maps but Im not sure how, and ehow says there is a street view button to click on but I dont see one, can anyone help by steps? Thanks so much!

A. There might not be a street view for your house. Put in your town, state, province, country, what ever you use in this planet. Then figure out where your house is in town and zoom in. If there is a street view it will appear as an option to click on. Odds are that there is no street view for your house. They only have so many vans with the camera equipment and a lot of towns to visit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment