Friday, December 28, 2012

What is the best website for apartment listings?

Q. I checked out craigslist, and have done google searches, but I'm only getting minimal results. Anyone know of a good website to find a place to live?

A. Look at websites of property management companies which offer rental listings. You have to know their names of course but you can find that out. You can also try some big real estate agencies.

How do I find the history of my Hollywood apartment building?
Q. I have no luck on Google searches. How do I find the history of the apartment building that I reside in, in Hollywood, CA?

A. What kind of history, like who built it, who lived there, who was murdered there or ? Try Google News search, and Google again, try searching just the street and city, not the number (often things are reported by block number). Ask old people in the building and neighborhood, ask the manger/landlord. Look in books about Hollywood. You can look at property records, but that likely won't give you much info.

Good luck!

how do i install a sound device that works on windows xp from scratch?
Q. I've gone thru google searches for sound devices and realtek crashes my computer, and soundmax just gives me the "HDA Bus" something not found.
Help, please :/
I don't know how to check my sound card, that's the thing.
And i have nothing but the basics in my device manager under sound and audio.

A. there are two ways to find out.
1. On the internet there is program that called DetectDriver.exe or DriverDetect.exe i don't remember. It will tell you what device you have but to download the driver for it is not for free, but you can search it on your own

2. Uninstal the driver of your sound card so there is no driver for it, then restart your computer, the system should tell you that the device is not installed. Then go to control panel and system and then device manager, in properties you will find at least the name of the deice you have

If your computer is laptop then you better search with the model on net what sound card has been installed. If it's dekstop and the sound card is intergrated on your motherboard then search for the driver by looking on your motherboard




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment