Thursday, December 27, 2012

How to get my iPhone calendar to sync with my Google calendar on my PC?

Q. I've been using the calendar that comes standard on the iPhone 3G and would like to be able to sync it with the Google calendar I have on my PC (I have a desktop PC running Windows 7 64-bit). Is it possible to do this? I'd like to have the events on my iPhone calendar show up on my PC calendar and vice versa. Please let me know! Thanks in advance!

A. Check out Google Sync. It lets you sync your iPhone to your Google calendar (as long as your iPhone software is version 3.0 or later). You can get all the details + screen captures of how to do it on your iPhone at http://www.google.com/support/mobile/bin/answer.py?answer=138740

Good luck!

Is there a way i can sync my exsisting iphone calendar with my new google calendar account?
Q. I know I can sync my new dates from my google calendar to my iphone, but can i sync my old ones with google calendar that's already on my iphone?

A. It should work. Plugin the iPhone, in iTunes go to iPhone > Info > turn on Sync iCal Calendars and disable the option to not sync older events.

The google calendar account needs to be configured in iCal too.

How do I import my iPhone calendar into Google Calendars?
Q. I have an empty Google calendar and I want to sync my iPhone calendar with my Google one. If I choose to simply sync them it erases all my iPhone events to begin with. I need to import my iPhone calendar to Google Calendars before I sync them.

A. You can use the MobileMe software within iTunes to do this, although I would highly recommend installing the Google app from the App Store, onto your iPhone and using that. It syncs immediately with your google calendar just the same, however it is free.

I use it constantly as I work shifts and need to know what I'm working each day. It's great!

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment