Sunday, December 30, 2012

Why is there a grey circle in the screen of my Google Nexus S?

Q. I recently purchased a new Google Nexus S from Best Buy online, and I noticed that there is a grey circle in the screen. The only time I don't see it is when either the screen is very bright or dark. In between, I can see it, home screen included. Does anyone else have this problem, or is it only for some of the phones? Can I exchange it for another one at Best Buy?

A. I just got mine too and I have the same problem! I only see it if I bring down the notifications bar though... W/E it doesn't bother me that much.

How do I load Google NExus S Themes onto phone?
Q. Hey guys, I recently downloaded a few themes for my Google Nexus S phone and they're a .apk file extensions. I'm just wondering how I get it onto my phone and to access and launch them. Any suggestions?

A. you hook your phone up by usb to your computer... then just drag the things you want onto the phone.

Should i get the motorola droid or wait and get the google nexus one by HTC?
Q. now i read these phones are terrific. Although, i also read that the google nexus one has a 1GHz snapdragon processor by qualcomm. the droid has a 600hz ARM Cortex processor. does this really matter? what should i do?

P.S i also have a $100 credit of any phone i want in verizon.

A. Right now, the Nexus one is available for 179 for only NEW people on Tmobile, not existing customers even with upgrades. If you're an existing customer, it costs 279. That might be the same for Verizon. Also, on TMobile, you can't buy the nexus one from their website or store, you have to buy it through google.com/phone, which will also probably be the same with Verizon, so your $100 discount won't work. I'd go with the droid. if you're eligible for New Every Two, you can get the droid for $149.99 and the Nexus one is only a little bit faster, which the droid is already incredibly fast. Go with the Droid!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment