Monday, December 31, 2012

Does anyone know a website or download page of live google earth?

Q. Im trying to view the world using google earth but it does not show me live , like it looks like its only pictures. If you know of a website to download a live one, to view live please let me know.

A. In order to get a live satellite picture, you would need access to a satellite. I don't think any exist that give random people access to locations around the world, and you'd have to work with the images given to you from Google Earth. I imagine they're updated from time to time, but I don't know how often.

How do I make Google Earth Live?
Q. I've heard of people being able to see the Earth live. Do they use Google Earth and do something to see it live, or do they use something else? Please help me.
Alright guys, really? Insulting me because I asked a simple question?
All I said was I was wondering if it was possible, and if it was, how do I do it.
Then you guys go off saying I'm stupid. Really mature.

A. Not possible unless you work for the government and have direct access to a satellite

How can i download google earth live?
Q. Seach google earth or not?

A. I'm not sure what you mean by Google Earth live, but you can download Google Earth from here: http://earth.google.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment