Sunday, December 30, 2012

Is there a way that all users of one Google sites pages can have access to the same Google Contacts list?

Q. My company has a Google Site for one of our clients. There are several users on this site, and we are trying to all have access to the same Google contacts page. When we upload it under one user, it is not visible to the other users, even though everyone is an admin. Any suggestions?

A. All of your users must be on the same domain (i.e. all users have the same email domain me@company.com, you@company.com, him@company.com, etc). Your administrator needs to log into the dashboard and scroll down to "Service settings" click on "add more services" link and then choose the "Contacts" services, this is a Contacts Manager... quoted text to what it is for (and it is free by Google), "A contact manager to help your users find and organize the contacts and groups they collaborate with." This is a universal contacts list.

How do i upload an mp3 onto my Google site?
Q. I need to upload an mp3 from my hard disk to my google site. Does anyone have any ideas? Every idea i've found on the web so far is way too much of a hassle. please help me...

A. Upload the mp3 to a file storage site (mediafire.com for example) and put a link to that mp3 on your Google site.

Hurry Please! How can I stop my Google Sites site counter from counting my visits?
Q. I have a google site with a site counter but I can't get it to stop counting my visits. Is anyone aware of a way to make it stop counting my visits?

A. Google is the King! What can you do against?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment