Monday, December 31, 2012

How to install Google Earth application to my Palm?

Q. I've got a Palm Zire 72s here. How do install Google Earth application in it? Can I install it?

A. No,. you cannot install Google Earth on a Palm - it is far too hefty of an application, and it is designed for the desktop.

You can access Google Maps from a Palm handheld running Palm OS 5 or better, which includes the Zire 72.

http://www.google.com/gmm/treo

Why does yahoo put ads on my hubpages if they denied my google adsense?
Q. I was looking at my hubs and yahoos put ads all over them, yet it still says my google adsense application was disapproved? :( In other words they still get to use my hubs but I can't get paid for it? Right? Also, how do I get my google adsense application approved?

A. dear!
I think you have some mistake.When you post some article on hub pages you can adsense ads on your page also!but it`s not your ads.This ads is displayed by hub.So you think it`s your ads.it`s wrong.You are looking yahoo ads as adsense ads.see your ads and verify it as google ads using "add by google"
If you adsense there are more tips!i can`t put all here.Think i`m your adsense teacher.sent a email to madushani20121@gmail.com

How to open Google Chrome apps through Microsoft PowerPoint?
Q. Is there any way (other than using screenshots of them) that I can incorporate Google Chrome applications into a PowerPoint presentation so that I can open them in the presentation?
Thanks.

A. In Google, use the export feature to save in PowerPoint file format.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment