Friday, December 28, 2012

Who likes the Google picture of May 18?

Q. I saw this on the news. A little boy named Dylan Hoffman drew the Google picture and I think it's so cute and I also think that the boy is very very talented. What do you guys think? Do you like it?

A. Yeah I agree. I think this boy is really talented to come up with the drawing! I like it alot.

Is it okay to save a picture of a celebrity on your phone?
Q. So like you see a google picture of the hawt Taylor Lautner and save it to your android, is that okay?

A. Of course that's okay.

Is it illegal to put any google images on a animoto video?
Q. I made a video containing google pictures (images) but I don't know if its illegal?

A. If the pictures and information is copyrighted and trade marked then yes, to find out go to Google and at bottom of page click on terms of service.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment