Saturday, December 29, 2012

How do I link me Youtube account to my Google account? I have me Youtube account linked with a Hotmail account?

Q. I have my youtube account linked with a Hotmail account, but I need to link it with a Google account to use adsence that i will need, How can I do this unlink with Hotmail and like it with a Google email? Thanks!

A. You can't do that. But you can link your Google account with your You Tube account.

What happens to my YouTube account if I deleted my Google account?
Q. So the title explains it all: I deleted my google account and then realized I had deleted my youtube. Please help! Thanks in advance.

A. You actually answered your own question.

Deleting your Google account deletes your YouTube account

Good luck!

How do I link me Youtube account to my Google account?
Q. I have my youtube account linked with a Hotmail account, but I need to link it with a Google account to use adsence that i will need, How can I do this? Thanks!

A. Click here to link your YouTube and Google Account




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment