Monday, December 31, 2012

How can I make Google Voice calls from my land line?

Q. I'd like my Google Voice phone number to show up on caller ID when I make an outbound call on my land line phone. How do I go about doing that? Thanks in advance.

A. Google Voice will call your phone and connect you to number you want to dial. Enter your land line phone number as your phone.

You can do this by clicking on the Call button just under the Google Voice logo in the upper left-hand corner of the Google Voice page.

Any one know the Google phone Number?
Q. Google phone number. What is the number that google offers that allows you to call list your State and city and then get information on local businesses? Like if I wanted to go to an Coffee shop or order pizza? Any one know?

A. 466-453.
its GOOGLE spelled out.

How do you verify your google account without using your phone number?
Q. I have created a youtube account and apparently before I make any comments, or send any messages I need to verify my google account. In order to verify my google account I must give them my phone number, which I don't want to do. How can I bypass this?

A. No not anymore, its fine YouTube doesn't do anything with your number nobody else can see it, don't worry about it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment