Friday, December 28, 2012

I can not access yahoo homepage with google chrome or firefox but it does work with IE. What's wrong?

Q. I opened my google chrome browser this morning and had an error message from att. I hit the do not show button and now when i try to open yahoo homepage on Google chrome or firefox, it gives me a page requested not available page. I was able to open yahoo with IE though. What's wrong?

A. Uninstall Chrome through add-remove programs. Reboot, reinstall Chrome should fix your problem.

How can i change my whole internet browser language from hindi to english?
Q. Whenever i start my internet explorer my homepage google opens but in hindi.when i clickon youtube tthen it also comes in hindi.When i open yahoomail.com it also comes in hindi.Tell mewhat should i do to save my language into english???????
I have CCLEANER whenever i finish my work on internet i run CCLEANER to delete all internet explorer files.I think this is cause that changes my language again and again.IF it si tell me what should i do?
I have CCLEANER whenever i finish my work on internet i run CCLEANER to delete all internet explorer files.I think this is cause that changes my language again and again.IF it si tell me what should i do?

A. I suggest using Chrome since it's fast. But, for your problem this is what I found.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Change-your-Internet-Explorer-language-settings

How to change(Not homepage) but my tabs start up page on firefox?
Q. my HOMEPAGE is google, but when i add a tab I get yahoo. I want it to be google. Any help is great, thanks.

A. I think this page should help you with your problem:http://www.google.com/support/toolbar/bin/answer.py?answer=115561

If it doesn't work then make Google your home page again.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment