Friday, December 28, 2012

How to make this site with drupal or joomla?

Q. I want to create an event website very similar to upcoming.org how would i approach this with joomla and drupal?

I need facebook connect and google api aswell, can these be done>?

A. you can create the website using Joomla.

How to display an image with Google Maps?
Q. I want to display an image using the Google Maps API. How do I do this?

Note: I want to display this image using the API, AS a layer, but not ON a Google Maps layer!

A. For the desired purpose you need to download google application interface onto your computer computer.so that you could be able to watch the images..

How do I create a google maps api marker that is linked to a page in my site? For each URL you visit? Why???!?
Q. OK, an answer was given to this question. But does that mean I have to go to Google for the api marker for EVERY URL/page I visit and need an api marker? If so, why? It never used to be this way?

A. Hello
on this page you get
the solution for your problem!
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Maps-API/browse_thread/thread/8163740a8f461e54




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment