Monday, December 31, 2012

What is the complete taxonomy of the Giant Panda Bear?

Q. Okay, so i;m doing a powerpoint in biology and my animal is the Giant Panda Bear. I have to find the complete taxonomy of my animal. & i've looked all over the web, google, ask, bing, etc. But i cannot find the SUPER CLASS & the correct SPECIES of the Giant Panda Bear.

Do you know where i can find it, or do you happen to know it. THanks,

A. Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Carnivora
Family: Ursidae
Genus: Ailuropoda
Species: (Ailuropoda) melanoleuca

If you ever need this sort of information, or detailed knowledge on a species, The Encyclopedia of Life website (www.eol.org) is a great resource.

Hope this was useful!

Is it a good idea to buy property at Flamingo Country Club, Tuzla Lake, Turkey?
Q. Holiday home, retirement property or scam? Who knows? Turkish Law - Anyone know anything about property buying? What happened regarding Golden Sands? Flamingo County Club have an owners group on the web google and find. Would like to speak to anyone caught up in the Golden Sands scam. Contact would be appreciated.

A. that is a beautiful area I have nothing but positive things to say about it

How can I enable Google Chrome to read Japanese text?
Q. I'm trying to learn it online, but Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana just appear like little squares. I can't read them. How can I enable my web browser, Google Chrome, to read it?

A. Little Square appears means your system database outdated. Please refer to the latest version of windows. Windows 7 would be better.
However, If you want to change language in Google Chrome then read this blog:
http://chromeaddiction.blogspot.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment