Friday, December 28, 2012

what are the top three Google product?

Q. I need to know the top three Goggle product.
what is the google marketing strategy?

A. 1) China
2) Google Maps
3) Googleplex

How do I get my Samsung Galaxy S free space back?
Q. I downloaded Fifa 12 which was 13mb on the Android store / Google play market.
Then when I first opened the game I had to download 1.2gb data to actually play the game.
Now I removed Fifa 12, but the 1.2gb didn't return.

How can I get these back?
@Tymme I have an application that allows me to look at all my files in my phone.
I looked very well but there is no Fifa 12 folder or anything similiar.
In fact the biggest file I have is like 60mb.

A. Connect your phone to your PC via USB and explore the folders that show up- probably somewhere in a data or cache folder. It might be as smiple as a 'fifa' folder, or it might be under a folder name like com.ea.fifablahblah or something similar.

If you have to do a separate download/update within the program, it's better to wipe cache/data on the program before you uninstall it.

Best tablet-pc with google marked for under 350 dollar?
Q. I'm looking for a tablet-pc that has google market/ google play on it. If possible i would prefer a non-chinese brand, and the screen should preferably be 10 inch.

A. See the reply by the bear at https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/drive/LPs-TvlJ0Vg/DWumDBiO01kJ about the 7 inch Nexus and consider buying the 16 GB internal storage version. It rocks!

If you have to have a 10" tablet, checkout Samsung Galaxy Tab




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment