Friday, December 28, 2012

Where can I get replacement parts for my phone?

Q. I am trying to get replacement parts for my Nokia Lumia 920, but all I can find on Google is reviews. I bought it cheap on eBay with a cracked screen and want to get a replacement LCD screen.
That's not an answer to my question. I have bought and fixed three phones in the past, and have never had problems with them. This is just such a new phone that a lot of websites don't have parts yet.

A. You are better off getting a new phone. Your first mistake was buying a damaged phone in the first place. The cost of a new screen will almost surely be more than the price of a new phone. Also, any shock that could damaged the screen could easily have caused additional internal damage that hasn't shown up yet.

Can users contribute in designing a special google logo?
Q. On special occasions the google logo changes to meet with that occasions..
I am a graphic Designer and logo design is my passion... Is there like a mail where users can submit their logos and the google team can review them and post them if they are impressed?

A. you can contribute for the Google logos. but that will not be special like Google Doodle,
so many people has also contribute in this way,

but google will not gonna use those logos as their main logo!!

How can I flag a google link?
Q. Hi guys, trying to help a friend who's getting "defamed", would like to know how to ask google to review some of their links - anyone knows?

A. If it's a case of defamation then I think you would have to take it up with the webmaster of the site in question. If you cannot resolve the situation with the webmaster then you just have to pursue legal action. Google doesn't usually get involved in situations like this. They might comply when there is a direct court order.

Read the following to understand Google's policy on abuse/violations etc.

http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=156094




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment