Saturday, December 29, 2012

How to set up iphone 3G with no sim to use google voice as secondary phone?

Q. I have an iPhone 3G that does not have a sim (upgraded to iPhone 3GS) I would like to turn it into a secondary phone that uses my google voice account. I also have a sipgate account if needed. Im just wanting to use it as a secondary phone to use on my wifi. . How would i set this up or would i need something else to?

A. it is very easy
just follow the instruction there are two ways you can do it
you also need voip app on your iphone siphone is very nice and free from cdiya

Is there any VOIP mobile applications for my sony ericsson w995?
Q. I am using sony ericsson w995 and i cant find any applications which support VOIP. I found a skype but i can only text chat with my contacts. Is there any application from which i can make voice calls over internet with wifi network?

A. Google's new VoIP for Google Voice app should work on your phone, and if not, there is a web interface for making voice calls over VoIP using WiFi. Here's the article: http://calling-plans.com/voip/voip/the-free-cellular-voip-battle-pinger-com-vs-google-voice-vs-magictalk/

How does google voice save your cell phone minutes?
Q. We have a house phone and 2 cell phones, we want to find out how google voice will save our cell phone minutes?!?!?!?!?

A. it allows free unlimited calling to landlines and cell phones through the use of voip. depending on your phone model, an app could be available.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment