Saturday, December 29, 2012

What are the best free Blogs to advertise? Beside Google?

Q. What are the free blogs who allows advertising? Beside Google.?

I asked that question and was told that Wordpress was ok but they don't alllow advertising.

A. You can offer adveritising on any blog, although blogger sets up Google Adsense for you. Check out the eBay Partner Network and participate in affiliate marketing with eBay. A lot of people know about eBay and eBay will share the fees with you.

Free website makers that advertise your website on google?
Q. I'm the head of an organization and I need to make a website for free that will advertise on google. Amor de rey!

A. You can use Google Sites, a website creator that was created by Google, but you can't advertise for free on Google.

Is it more effective to advertise on Myspace or Google?
Q. I want to start a teen gossip website and I want to know if it's more effective to advertise on Google or with the new Myspace ads beta? Which one would I have a better chance at reaching teenagers?

A. myspace nd facebook




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment