Saturday, April 27, 2013

Why does google now have such a terrible interface for pictures?

Q. the previous one was simple, fast and so much more effecient. the reason why I actually use google.picture

why change it?? can they change it back?

A. I agree with you. I wish is was like before. As far as them changing it back, that will depend on how many complaints they receive (maybe).

Where can I find pictures of sores that are symptoms of diabetes?
Q. Please don't say, "try yahoo or google pictures" because I already did.

A. Check the source. It has a few.

Also, try a Google image search for "diabetes skin." I found a lot of pictures that way. Maybe your search terms were too complicated.

What sites can I go to to find good drawn pictures?
Q. I wanna get a tattoo, a good one, and I'm not sure where to look, I've looked a bit at deviant art, and google pictures...although it would help if you knew any other websites :P

Thank you :D!

A. art.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment