Sunday, April 28, 2013

What is the best way to a Google Earth animation in a video?

Q. I am making a video and I am wanting to include in it Google Earth showing where I am located. I want it to start with a zoomed out view of Earth and then zooming in on my location. What would be the best way to do this?

A. Using FRAPS or something that records what is on your screen ATM, then manually zoom in to your location while in Google Earth.

How can you download Google Earth Live 2012 for free to windows XP?
Q. I would like to know how to download Google Earth Live 2012 for free to Windows XP? I've looked at youtube tutorials on it but it doesn't show how to get the "live" Google Earth in real time.

A. from here

http://en.softonic.com/s/live-satellite-google-earth-2012

What application in Ubuntu can you use to install Google Earth?
Q. I want to install Google Earth for my desktop which is running Ubuntu 8.10. When the download is finished, I click open, but then it says "Cannot find application to install this package". Is there any application to install Google Earth?

A. Here is the Ubuntu Documentation for Google Earth
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/GoogleEarth




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment