Friday, April 26, 2013

why did google earth only work once on my computer?

Q. I tried to use google earth on my computer, and it worked, but the second time, i didnt know what 2 do, so I downloaded it again, and nothing happened!!!!! Any help?

A. Try reinstalling Google Earth. If that doesn't work, then try cleaning up your computer or try another computer with different version.

How can i copy google earth on to my usb drive?
Q. I downloaded google earth and i want to move it to the usb drive. So i can open it from the usb drive and not save it on my computer.

A. You can't install Google Earth on usb drive.

How do you install google earth onto ps3?
Q. I tried to download google earth on ps3 and it said to insert storage media. I inserted my jumpdrive and it installed. now what?

A. ok you cant put Google earth on your ps3 unless u have Linux.
and now that you download it on your jump-drive. plug it in to your computer and there u can install it to your computer only to your computer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment