Monday, April 29, 2013

Is it possible to integrate Google Maps street view into Google Earth?

Q. Google Maps street view looks better and it's easier to use. Is there any way to integrate Google Maps street view into Google Earth?

A. Its already integrated, on the left of Google Earth just checkmark Street view. As of Google Earth 4.3.7284.3916 (my verison) Street View is part of the program.

Where is a link to California River and Lakes map with labels?
Q. HI, I have to find many rivers and likes in California. They must have labels. I tried Google Maps and Earth, and Yahoo maps. The search doesn't find for example feather river it will only find business and roads. I am frustrated and just want to finish my homework. If you could help me out that would be awesome. Thank you in advance.

A. try this and scroll down a ways to see them all labled for you...

http://geology.com/state-map/california.shtml

Why is street view in google earth not as good as in google maps?
Q. The title is pretty self explanatory.
Google maps has a street view that flows, and is much more convenient to use than the one in google earth, the one in google earth floods my screen with camera icons, and feels really dodgy when I try to move around.
Am I missing an option here? Or is it really like that.. And if so, why?

A. The quality itself is the same, but the user experience using google maps versus google earth is different.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment