Saturday, April 27, 2013

If I download the free Google Maps application for Blackberry Curve, will I be charged for anything?

Q. If I download the free Google Maps application for Blackberry Curve, will I be charged for anything? It says that "service charges may apply." However, I have the internet plan on my phone, so I don't think it should? I checked the AT&T website, but I couldn't find any answers.

Thanks in advance!

A. This is their disclaimer. They are basically saying that there software is free. However, when you use the software on your phone you may be charged by your phone provider and it is not their responsibility. If you have an unlimited data plan (i.e. internet / email) then you have nothing to worry about. The service charges that might apply are covered within your unlimited data plan.

Odds are they offered the software for free and some one used it and got a charge for their phone provider since they did not have a data plan and then they go and argue with Google saying you said it was free. Which it is free but when you use it on your phone then you need a data plan.

How I do create web apps working like google docs?
Q. How can I create web application that extends or behave like google docs applications, both visually and technically like gmail, docs etc. which has the same ui colors, elements and layout like the google apps. I would like to be able to extend google applications like gmail, docs like the employers do in the google labs.
Which framework can help me do that, Google Web Toolkit?

A. WEBS.COM

What is the money you get from the government called when you live by yourself under 18 in BC Canada?
Q. I am living by myself in BC canada trying to google application form for the money you can get if your supporting yourself while going to school with a part time job paying rent.

A. What a great country you live in!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment