Sunday, April 28, 2013

What is hapenning in Pakistan live from abu dhabi?

Q. I am living in Abu Dhabi and want to see a person who is in Pakistan that what is he doing. Is it possible with Google' satellite view?

A. Haha... Naw, sorry bro... That stuff's highly restricted to like, very advanced armies and intelligence agencies...

Are there any websites that you can view LIVE satellite pictures?
Q. I want to find a website that you can view Earth via satellites, live, or just a few minutes past?
I have Google Earth, but I want to find a site with live pictures.
Thanks

A. Nothing live. That would be sweet. Google earth is a good program, but it is zoom is limited in some areas, so you may not be able to get the definiton of what all you want to see.

How do I find live satellite images of my hometown online for free?
Q. I would like to see a live picture of my hometown. I've been away from home for some while and want to see if anything has changed I guess I'm a little home sick. Please help me.

A. the only program that you can use is GOOGLE EARTH .... Its a very nice program if you have a good computer it will work smoothly ........you can check out some pictures of your town ut the pistures are sometimes out dated ............
Make Sure too get the free version

Good Luck

Heres the link

http://earth.google.com/download-earth.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment