Monday, April 29, 2013

How do you get your television back to normal mode?

Q. My television is in demo mode. Its a magnavox if it helps. I dont have a manual . .

A. Google the model number and you'll probably find a source for the manual on-line. They are frequently available in PDF format. Look in the manual for the procedure to reset the TV to its factory defaults.

What was the first image ever broadcast on television?
Q. And I already tried Google, so don''t post lmgtfy links, it's not very amusing. Anyways, thanks for any help.
I wasn't saying that Google was the only place to learn things, I said that because someone posted a lmgtfy link in another question I asked. I guess they were trying to be funny. They weren't.

A. In 1927, Philo Farnsworth was the first inventor to transmit a television image comprised of 60 horizontal lines. The image transmitted was a dollar sign. Don't it figure.

How can I transmit video from my computer to my television wirelessly?
Q. I have an HP computer about 30 feet away from my lcd LG television that I would like to be able to transmit video from the computer to the television. My wife would prefer I do this without running a long cord from one to the other across the house. Any ideas?

A. There are devices that can do this, either using VGA or HDMI - http://www.google.com/search?q=wireless+hdmi

This is relatively new technology but some of the devices seem reasonably priced.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment