Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How to delete my google form history in firefox?

Q. Next to the address bar in firefox is a google bar, I want to delete everything I've put in there, now it comes up with formerly typed search tasks, how can I delete this?

A. Tools > Clear Recent > Click the little down arrow to open up the tab > Make sure that Form History is checked.

You'll want to do Everything, if you want all of it gone.

How to get my google search bar back?
Q. I had a google search bar in the upper right hand corner and yahoo in the search bar on the left.

After I upgraded my anti virus, everything is yahoo.
I need the google search bar back.
I have mozilla firefire.

A. I dont really get what u ment but , if you want google to be ur homepage just go to "tools then Options then write google.com where its says "Homepage". If you want google bar
here i got the link for you http://www.google.com/toolbar/ff/index.html#tracking=1&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-bk&utm_medium=ha&utm_term=toolbar%20google&tbbrand=GZAZ

Why is the Google search bar so slow?
Q. When I try to enter my search word into google bar, it takes forever it to type each letter of the word. It's as if the computer has to think about the letter before it shows it. What is causing this, and what can I do to speed things up?
Thanks people.

A. I think it's your computer.
I have an older computer that does the same thing.
Time to upgrade




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment