Friday, April 26, 2013

Does google maps directions take into consideration traffic lights when it gives you an estimated time?

Q. I just want to know because it says it will take me 30 minutes to drive to my new school according to google earth directions, but this doesn't take into consideration traffic lights does it?

A. No. It just works based on the distance and the average speed of the vehicle (train/bus/car) you are travelling with.

How do you change the font size on hp j6480 printer?
Q. Works great but when I print things like Google directions, the font size is very small. I know I can change the "view" on my screen but I can't locate how to change the default font size on the printer.

A. Printers do not have "default print font or size".

The problem is actually with IE7 and it automatically printing using the "shrink to fit" option when printing.

This link will explain how to get the fix.

Your "quick" fix for now is when you go to print chose "Print Preview and change to 100%" then print the document.

What is the simplest way to get to Cedar Point?
Q. I live in Detroit. I looked up MapQuest and Google directions, but they're a little complicated. Anyone know an easier route?

A. take 75 south to 80/90 (the turnpike) take the turnpike to Rt. 250 go North on 250 until you get to the bridge that says "cedar point turn right"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment