Monday, April 29, 2013

How to get free pc games online?

Q. I want the full version of PC games online for free to download. I'm talking about games like MW3, Battlefield 3, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas and games like that. Thanks!

A. Well, it is illegal, but you can search on Google and type in MediaFire with it, because it's free and fast,MegaUpload,wait 45 seconds before each download, and you can only download 1 thing at a time,and The Pirate Bay(illegal but awesome) has it.

Where can I find free arcade games online?
Q. I am looking for fun free arcade games online. Anyone know where I can find them?

A. you can go to this sites:
www.y8.com
www.miniclip.com
www.games.com
www.games2win.com

or

you can search to google......^_^

Is it possible to Detect the IPs of people I play Playstation 2 games online with?
Q. Is there any program or site that detects the IP addresses of other Playststion 2 consoles? Is it possible to Detect the IPs of people I play Playstation 2 games online with? Please serious answers only. I need real computer know-it-alls to help me here. My computer and Playstation 2 are connected to the same router. I hope this information helps.

A. No, but you should google it to see if other people know




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment