Monday, April 29, 2013

What's the difference between Trados and Google translation?

Q. Is Trados better than Google translation?

A. They are different things.
Google translation is an automatic translator, it performs automatic literal translations of texts from a language into another. (If you are wondering, no, these machines don't do good translations)
Trados is a so called software for computer-assisted translation that many professional translators use: it does not translate automatically, it's just a tool to support the (human) translator's job.

How get rid of Google translation?
Q. If I open tab with yahoo mail, and another one in NOT-English language this piece of garbage, google-translation yellow garbage appears.

Does anybody has idea how I can get rid of this smelly rubbish?

I wrote google twice, asking about removing this smelly staff, they did not answer.

Any ideas?

A. close it!(duh)

Can I use Google translation completely free of charge?
Q. I am going to use Google websites translation and have links to translated websites on my own website. Can I use it with no limits and free if my website is for commercial purposes?

A. I'm pretty sure but if not use the brand new translator at dictionary.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment