Monday, April 29, 2013

Is there someone that can tell me how to paint a refrigerator from white to black ?

Q. I've tried to find out on Google & the phone book,without success. Thank you in advance, rie

A. In the hardware store paint section, they have spray paint just for appliances. If you have a really slick surface, you may want to sand it with a fine sandpaper first.If it is the textured one, then just spray light coats and let them dry good in between. If you try to cover it in one coat, you can get runs. If you get any runs......sand lightly and repaint that section.

How can i contact someone from the east tennessee children's choir?
Q. I couldn't find it on google or in the phone book.

A. here you go:
ETCC: East Tennessee Children's Choir
Under the direction of Jane D. Morison, the East Tennessee Children's Choir is a
non-profit, tax-exempt organization chartered in the state of Tennessee. ...

www.meccacademy.org/auditions/east-te

Is there a way to connect the V3 razor to my laptop to backup my phone book?
Q. Is there a way to connect the V3 razor to my laptop to backup my phone book?

If so, where can I download the program to manage my phone?

A. You'll need the USB data cable & motorola phone tools. you can get the software at a torrent site like
http://www.torrentz.com , or you can buy it online - just google "motorola phone tools"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment