Monday, April 29, 2013

How Do You Make A Call Using Google Voice?

Q. I just installed Google Voice but I can't seem to figure out how to make a call using it. Could someone tell me step by step how to do it. Thanks.

A. what are your trying to make a call on your phone or computer

computer- you go to google.com/voice (you should have your account set up if your asking this question.) then it will say call on the left hand side you click on that and type in a phone number this will call your phone when you answer it will start ringing this is google voice forwarding you to the number you called i no kind of stupid but thats what it does wanna make a call from your computer go to googles gmail (hopefully you have a gmail account cuz google rocks) on the left can side it says "call phone" on the left to the bottom of the options where all your contacts are click on that and type in the number you want to call (this is free to anyone in the u.s. land line or cell) you can call them right off your computer your number will not show up though just for a heads up)

if your trying to make a call off your phone well from what i no you cant it just goes right threw your phone thats the best i can answer that you can download skype pay a little for credits and call people threw skype if your calling there skype its free though hope this helps

How to get rid the screening call with Google Voice?
Q. I don't want people to know I have Google Voice and the standard call tells the caller.

A. Visit the Google Voice website and log in:
https://www.google.com/voice

Go to Settings > Voice Settings

Under Calls, select Off for Call Screening

How can I stop my Galaxy Tab from vibrating on Google Voice notifications?
Q. I would like to stop any vibrations when I receive an alert from Google voice on my Galaxy tab 10.1. In fact, I'd like to stop all vibrations on notifications.

A. Open google voice app and click the "do not disturb". If you do not want any notifications from any apps, go to the home screen and slide down the top bar. In there, select silent mode.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment