Sunday, April 28, 2013

How do I make a Google Voice call from my cell phone and keep my cell phone number private?

Q. I have a Google Voice phone number and account. I only give out the Google Voice phone number. But if I return a call with my cell phone while I'm not at my computer, how do I keep the actual cell phone number private and only display the Google Voice phone number on the other person's phone?

A. You need to dial using Google Voice app. Only then will your Google Voice number shows instead of your cell number.

How can I make Google Voice calls from my land line?
Q. I'd like my Google Voice phone number to show up on caller ID when I make an outbound call on my land line phone. How do I go about doing that? Thanks in advance.

A. Google Voice will call your phone and connect you to number you want to dial. Enter your land line phone number as your phone.

You can do this by clicking on the Call button just under the Google Voice logo in the upper left-hand corner of the Google Voice page.

Any one know the Google phone Number?
Q. Google phone number. What is the number that google offers that allows you to call list your State and city and then get information on local businesses? Like if I wanted to go to an Coffee shop or order pizza? Any one know?

A. 466-453.
its GOOGLE spelled out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment