Saturday, April 27, 2013

How to you remove a background on the google homepage?

Q. If you don't know what I am talking about then go to the google homepage and look under the I'm feeling lucky and google search buttons and it should tell you about the new google backgrounds.

I hate the new background I put on my google homepage and I can't figure how to remove it! Please help!

A. It seems you've accidentally added the background image before. To remove it, go to google.com and sign in, then, on the bottom left side of the screen, there is a link to remove the background image.

How to change my Google homepage from Turkish?
Q. I'm pretty sure I downloaded a virus and now my google homepage is set to the turkish version of it. I try to change the language settings but 1) i dont know how to say English in Turkish and 2) It has some pop up I dont quite understand ("Tercihleriniz kaydedildi.") whenever I try to change the language. Is there anyway I can fix this? ITS SO ANNOYING! Also, I dont quite remember what I downloaded to get this virus.

A. Right beside where you enter a search is a link called "language tools"

Click that and scroll down under the section "Use the Google interface in your language"

Simply click the language of your choice.

Did you rid your system of the virus? If not follow these steps...

1.) Reboot computer into safe mode with networking (Most computers, tapping F8 will get you to the boot screen)

2.) Download, install and run a full scan of Malwarebytes from here...http://www.malwarebytes.org/

3.) Delete all entries found by this program.

4.) Reboot

5.) Download Ccleaner from here...http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner

6.) Run Ccleaner to get rid of any left over files, and also any temp or junk files.

Regards.

How do I change my Google homepage background?
Q. I am trying to change my Google homepage background, but the 'upload a photo' option has be completely removed even though it was available a few weeks ago when I first uploaded a photo.

Basically, is there still an 'upload from computer' option and I just don't see it or is it gone?

A. It looks like you have to upload your photo to Picasa. Once it is in Picasa, you can select it as your background. More info can be found at http://support.google.com/websearch/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=180720




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

2 comments:

  1. It's time to work with new project and make more clients. Make photography business more effective by taking our editing service. In fact, if you are really serious about your financial success, you can deal with Clipping Path Adept. We will give you the best editing service within your budget and it's on time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent article!
    thanks a lot for sharing with us :)
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete