Wednesday, January 30, 2013

How can i earn through google ads on an informative website?

Q. How much can i earn in average per month, through Google Ads on A informative website about mobile revies, news, sms's and prices?

A. You need to generate traffic to your site to begin with... and provide quality, relative information on your topic...

I have a website setup that has a topic of local and world news around Pittsburgh PA, weather, sports, etc... and I generate around $90/month off of that alone... my site gets only 50k visitors, but around 90% of the traffic are from bookmarks and it being set to users homepages... My click thrus are about 10% of traffic, and the traffic to the links is of extremely high quality, so my eCPM on google is very high... I just need a few thousand more people to get on and it should be good!

It just depends on the quality of your content, but topic specific sites usually become search engine friendly, and become simple answer sites... so basically your website will get a high bounce rate (users reading an article, and leaving the site without clicking anything else on the site)...

If you have traffic, and you begin getting somewhat of a following, the more money you will make... growth and updates are required to grow your revenue...

Good luck...

How much money would I make from google ads?
Q. If i put google ads on my site and it gets 100k views/month mow much money would I make?
Also are google ads the best thing to go with? What other ad companies are there?

A. Just based on one pay per visitor ad progran, you might ear 1/2 cent per U.S. visitor ($500/mo), adsense earning vary depending on your content and what ads they judge to best match it.

There are better ad networks, I don't recall the names right now, though as I recall some require 500,0000 min a month.

Alternatives affiliate or PA links where you have to be involved in a bit of pre-sale, or the banner ad broker BuySellAds.com I believe the site takes a 10% commission off the rates quoted, there seem to be a lot of more obscure info & forum sites.

What is a free webhosting website that can accept my google ads?
Q. I'm looking for a free webhosting website that accpets my google ads to be uploaded.

A. www.blogger.com .... blogger can accept your google ads

for more info check out:

http://tawkmoney.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-to-earn-money-with-google-adsense.html

Earn money with google ads...here u can find the steps to start with it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment