Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How do you capture a screen on Google street view?

Q. I would like to capture a screen of my street on Google street view but I don't know how. I have seen others do it and use them as images online. How do I do this?

A. Press the 'Print Scrn' button (you don't need to press shift), it is the button to the right of F12 and above 'insert' ( I hope it is the same on your computer) but when you press the button it doesn't look like it hasn't worked because nothing happens, it has worked you just need to 'paste' it on word or powerpoint or something

Do you think that google street view on Google maps is an invasion of privacy?
Q. Some people might not want pictures of their houses on the internet. I looked up my grandmother's address and it has a photo of my brother standing in front of her house in google maps. Do you think they should have google street view?

A. I am ok with it. A lot of people subscribe to the conspiracy theory: but that's why governments intervene to impose rules on big companies.

I look at the benefit - and I've got lots of benefits from having street view. I think it's really cool - like looking at the street where your hotel is half-way across the world before you book the hotel.

:-)

How to download the whole google street view?
Q. I'm looking for a way to download the whole google street view and view them in my pc in offline mode....If it's not possible how to download some of them?

A. i doubt your system has enough resources to contain all of it....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment