Thursday, January 31, 2013

Can some body tell me if the online jobs on googl ads are real and not a rip off?

Q. There are a lot of ads on google advertisinf online jobs offering great money for e-mal processing, typing or taking surveys from home for a very good fee, but you have to pay to be a member. I have my doubts about this but I would like to make sure since it sounds like a wonderful oppurtunity.

A. Why would someone give you a lot of good stuff for free? ok well people do that but that is to people in need of like food and water not to people who would just like to stay at home all the time..... Go back to school or get a job or something like that.......

Anyone know of any legitimate online jobs?
Q. I want to earn a little bit of extra money online, but doing a google search for online jobs just brings up a bunch of sites that are clearly scams. It doesn't even have to work out to being minimum wage. If I could make an extra $100 a week I would be happy.

A. Get Rewarded DAILY for Placing Ads
just like this one!
Get Paid Every 24 Hours
2 Minute Overview
WATCH NOW!
There are 6 incredible income streams available thru ZeekRewards!
https://www.zeekrewards.com/securesignup.asp?username=ganhardinheiroemcasa

JustBeenPaid - Earn 2% a Day "You've Just Been Paid!"
Most Powerful Advertising/Marketing System on the Internet
Just Been Paid "Pay it Forward Team"
Stop trying to earn money online the old fashioned way, it doesn't
work! "Just Been Paid" Works Like Magic! Earn 2% a Day!

http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=sergiocjunior



wazzub social network that pays for use
It's so easy: the more users that join the WAZZUB Family for free, the more money we âthe usersâ will earn!
Example: If you invite just 5 people to join for free and they do the same 5 generations deep, you could earn about $4,000 every month PASSIVELYfor life, doing NOTHING different than you already do everyday.
What if everyone invited just 10 people? That amount would EXPLODE to: $111,110 every month. There is NO limit!
The more people you invite the more money you'll earn. Period!
http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=4c72b

What are some online jobs for teens to make money?
Q. Im 13 years old and I've found plenty online surveys for my age but they all take too long to earn money..nomatter how long I try. Are there any absolute online jobs/surveys that I can do that I can make money fast off and get paid a check in the mail? Please and thank you.

A. There is a good google search engine which list online job vacancies like transcription and data entry. See my profile for the website (click on my picture to view profile)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment