Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What are your favorite places to view on google earth?

Q. What are your favorite places to view on google earth? I like to look at ships at naval bases, and I've seen Niagra Falls and the Himalya Mnts. If you have exact addresses to anything that is even fairly unknown that is cool. I just want some neat stuff to check out. If you are into astronomy, as I am, you can also mention something in the "sky" portion of Google Earth.

A. I've checked out the Great Wall of China, Paris, the Vatican, the Colosseum in Rome, the pyramids in Egypt, Boston MA (my hometown) the Golden Gate bridge in SF, the Hollywood sign, the Big Island of Hawaii, Easter Island and the Grand Canyon. FUN stuff that Google Earth!

What is the best way to a Google Earth animation in a video?
Q. I am making a video and I am wanting to include in it Google Earth showing where I am located. I want it to start with a zoomed out view of Earth and then zooming in on my location. What would be the best way to do this?

A. Using FRAPS or something that records what is on your screen ATM, then manually zoom in to your location while in Google Earth.

How can you download Google Earth Live 2012 for free to windows XP?
Q. I would like to know how to download Google Earth Live 2012 for free to Windows XP? I've looked at youtube tutorials on it but it doesn't show how to get the "live" Google Earth in real time.

A. from here

http://en.softonic.com/s/live-satellite-google-earth-2012




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment