Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Where can I find a good job for my Jordanian friend?

Q. He speaks perfect English and perfect Arabic. He actually majors in translation. He asked me to help him find a job in the U.S. but I'm not having much luck. He is a great person, very kind and friendly.

A. You can try uploading his CV to http://www.akhtaboot.com/. Though I've heard it's an excellent job finder, it only searches for jobs in the Middle East. Regarding finding jobs in the US, I guess Google may be helpful.

Does anyone know if careers as a inheritance finder exist?
Q. what you basically do is try and find the recently deceased person's family and inheriters.after much research and calling, etc. if you still cannot find their family then after a certain length of time you get to keep the money.where can I find this as a career?any info. on this would be greatly appreciated!

A. If you need extra money you should try working from home part time. Theres literally hundreds of different ways to do it online.

I got a free kit about how to make money using Google for free, only had to pay like a dollar for the shipping. I make more money online than I do with my crap day job.

Here's the site I got mine from if you want to check it out: http://tr.im/hwF3

How do I find someone that woes me money?
Q. I am trying to find someone that owes me money to get them served, in Houston, Tx. Anyone got any suggestions?

A. What I recommend first, because it is free, is to search Google with the personal information you have about them. For example, their full name, their former address (street and number), their old telephone number, and any thing else that you think is personally identifiable.

You can also go to Yahoo's person finder to see if anything pops up. There might be a pay sight offering to help find the person.

If you know the county they used to live in, you can search for them through your county's clerk of courts web sites. Usually, you'll have a municipal and common pleas clerks. You might be able to find similar info if they owe money or are otherswise sought by the police on the police web site. You can do the same thing with property ownership records.

You can also call their parent(s) and make up a story about needing to talk to them.

Finally, if all else fails, you can contact an attorney who specializes in debt collection and ask them to do a Lexis-Nexis database search. This might cost a couple hundred dollars, and might be worth it depending on the dollar amount.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment