Thursday, January 31, 2013

Can you do a mail merge with google docs?

Q. In google docs I have a form that inputs data into a google docs excel file. I would like to mail merge that excel file with a google docs word document. How can I do this?

Thanks!

A. No Dear it is not possible for mail merge with google docs you can try Microsoft Word
http://howtozed.blogspot.com

How to make a family tree google docs?
Q. Okay I have a google docs account. Problem is I need to make a family tree for school but I have no idea how!

A. Now we're using Google Docs & Spreadsheets as an easy (and free!) way for members to transcribe documents and get them ready for posting online. It offers a ... 10 Steps for Finding Family Trees Online. Most Popular i'm trying to figure out how to create a research checklist on Google docs. Trying to create something where I can log each person on my tree.

How can I make my data safe when I enter it in google docs?
Q. I use google docs to store documents such as spreadsheets and fax covers and find it useful. Is it safe to store sensitive data there, or can others easily get to my stuff?

A. I have never used it, but as stated here by Legal Adrew its not safe. http://www.legalandrew.com/2007/09/24/warning-google-docs-is-not-safe/

I dont thiink there is a way to make it safe.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment