Monday, January 28, 2013

How do I add categories to the markers on Google Maps?

Q. I noticed that Google Maps has a new feature that lets me rate locations. In order to find locations, I have to search the categories.

I created a map with many markers of the city I live in, but at no point did I see an option to add a category to the markers. It would be nice to categorise my markers so that it is easier to find locations by type.

How do you do add categories?

A. I am too lazy to read everything you wrote... so ill just tell you now... I have no clue!

How do I change the language of Google Maps?
Q. I live in Thailand and when I access Google Maps from here to see maps in Thailand, the language is completely in Thai (the streets have English names as well). Is there a way for me to force Google Maps to show these names in English?

A. haha

Can i find the distance between two points on google maps?
Q. i live nea a street that's just a big circle, i wanna know the distance of the circle, can i do that on google maps?

A. yes u can go to google map and click on direction..u will see two blocks..just mention the names and it will show u the distance.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment