Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Why does gmail and youtube spam me with mobile phone reminder?

Q. I've been using the same gmail account since before mobile phones were that popular aka pre-iphone pre razor anyone remember that phone.

So why should google spam me with nagware, I don't have a cell phone and can't afford one.

A. It all depends on your hardware.

What is the best way to rent a mobile phone that will work in France/Spain?
Q. I'm going to be traveling in the south of France and into Spain in September and would like to have a mobile phone (I'm traveling from the United States). I would probably need the phone only for 8 days or so. It would need to work in both countries.

Any suggestions?

A. Just buy a cheap one in store. A pay as you go.

And then ask about sim cards. There are some 'tri band' or 'global sims'

Google. Ask around...

What aspect ratio do I choose when converting a 4:3 video and 16:9 video for my mobile phone?
Q. I am converting a 4:3 ratio and 16:9 ratio video to play on my Samsung Eternity mobile phone. My phone has a 400x240 ratio, but cannot play a video larger than 320x240. When converting video to play on my phone, what ratio do I choose for 4:3 and 16:9? I am assuming that 320x240 will not work for both 4:3 and 16:9 or will it?

A. I recommend you use âE.M. Youtube Video Download Toolâ.
Download video from YouTube, yahoo, Google video, iFilm, blogTV, Putfile, Metacafe, DailyMotion, ...
it is a very strong tool, it can Download, Convert, Burn, Search, Manage, Repair and Play YouTube videos Capture RT MP Video Streams.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&newwindow=1&q=E.M.+Youtube+Video+Download+Tool




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment