Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Is it possible to advertise in free web hosting?

Q. Ok well i want to used google adsense and advertise and get pay is it possible to do it on free web hosting? if so where thanks... Describe and give me all the information possible...Please and Thank Yous! I do choose best answer thanks.

A. Yes you can, just add your adsense code to a html webpage.
Here is a free hosting service that include full html editing tool and adsense support : http://www.000webhost.com/?id=15437

- 250 MB of Disk Space, 100 GB Bandwidth
- cPanel Powered Hosting (you will love it)
- Over 500 website templates ready to download
- Free POP3 Email Box with Webmail access
- FTP and Web based File Manager
- PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.
- And many more..

Link: http://www.000webhost.com/?id=15437

What are the most important thing to look for when searching for a web hosting site?
Q. What are the most important thing to look for when searching for a web hosting site?
I am currently looking into setting up a website. There are various website providers that I am looking into. What's important? GoogleWords? SEO? ROI analysis? What is a good website host?

A. For your first website any cheap shared hosting would do.
A lot more important is to build your website, add some great content and attract a lot of visitors.
Google Adwords and Facebook ads can help (and you get some free ad credits from a lot of web hosts, which you can use to promote your website) with that but you have to use a lot of other ways to promote your website.

For hosting I recommend one of these: http://www.webhostinglist.org

iPage is currently on sale for just $3.50/month!
The full price for one year of hosting is $42/year.

Their hosting plan includes:
- Free domain name (.com, .net, .org)
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth
- Unlimited email addresses per domain name
- One Click installs of Wordpress, Forums, Galleries, Shopping carts
- Free ad credits for Google, Yahoo! and Facebook

Where can I find a web hosting that let me use my own domain?
Q. I need a hosting site where I can use the domain that I own for free. I have a google site under the domain that I own, but it's very limited because I cannot use javascritpt. Where can I find a web hosting that let me use my own domain FOR FREE?

A. You can host your site wherever you want. Just go to the site you registered the domain and edit the DNS records to point the name to your site or use the forwarding feature.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment