Thursday, January 31, 2013

I need a good Ad Manager for my website?

Q. I'm looking for a good cheap script for my website to manage my ads. I don't want anything like allowing users to create their own ads or anything, I just want to be able to create four or five spots that ads appear on my site, create some ads for those spots and then it rotates between the ads that I have uploaded where I place the code in my site. Hopefully something that will allow me to use google adsense ads as well. For example I have local advertisers, I want to have their ads and google's ads rotate in the header of my website and other places as well. Hopefully something that isn't too complicated to install or has some instructions on installing. Thanks. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

A. Two good free systems are OpenX (hosted version is free up to several million impression a month and "Double Click for Publishers" from Google.

Both will allow AdSense to be used in them although DFP integrates it better.

How does a site manager use google adds to generate revenue, and about how much do they generate in a month?
Q. I'm also curious about how google adds work to generate income.

A. Do you mean Google Ads? Google Adsense works by placing ad's on your website. When someone clicks on the ad you get some cash. That's how it works basically. Right now i pull in about $3,000 a month.

I also created a blog to help others listed below. Good Luck!

How do the people who manage sites like Google or Facebook get paid?
Q. I mean, they're free to use, but definitely require people to update them, etc. But, if they're provided to anyone with access to the internet, free of cost, then where does the income come from, to pay the people who keep the sites functioning? I know there are advertisements on both sites, but surely ads can't be their sole source of income, right?

A. As you yourself mentioned, Ads are a source of income and a good source. Beside Ads, users give very important information to such websites, for example the managers of facebook know the interests of their users so they can use these information in many ways such as Intelligent advertisements or google can prepare precious polls just by checking the frequency of use of a word or a phrase in the search field. They can feed even some governments by letting them know their people's interest or the way the people react in a specific situation.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment