Thursday, January 31, 2013

How do I choose the destination my Google Chrome installation files?

Q. I do not have enough free space on my C Drive, but I have a much larger external hard drive that I put most of my programs on. How do I choose the destination of my Google Chrome download?

A. Umm...I think there's a drop-down menu...
Sorry, don't really understand your question.

Why does Firefox not work since I downloaded yahoo instant messenger?
Q. I have had Firefox, IE, and Google chrome downloaded onto my computer for a while now with no problem. Recently I downloaded YIM and now Firefox doesn't start up. If I restart my computer a few times, and try to open it a few dozen times each time I restart, it will eventually pop up. How do I fix it? Chrome and IE still work fine but I prefer Firefox.

A. That's because IE is Yahoo's preferred browser and it's also where Yahoo AND Messenger work best, with IE.

You're going to have to choose between Yahoo and FF or get the FF updates FOR Yahoo, which is probably the better choice of the two.

How can i download full setup of google chrome?
Q. Accidently i removed google chrome and downloading failed through online installer? How can i download if in offline mode? I tried several link but those were unofficial. Plz give me official link.
Ill give 10 pts ..

A. You can't 'download' it off-line. You must be connected to download anything from the web!
You can download it, then install from here...
http://download.cnet.com/Google-Chrome/3000-2356_4-10881381.html âº




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment